Bautista Allen, LLC
Daniel L. Allen
Daniel L. Allen is a founding partner of Bautista Allen LLC. Mr. Allen’s entire legal career has been spent representing people who have been seriously injured or killed. Mr. Allen has seen first-hand the horrible, personal effects to people and families when greed and corporate misconduct overrides safety.
Throughout his career, Mr. Allen has pursued consumer safety. He has extensive experience in the field of defective and dangerous products, prosecuting cases involving the defective design and manufacture of automotive fuel systems, seat belts, airbags, tires, child car seats, cranes, aerial lifts, forklifts, scaffolds, construction equipment, and motor homes. He has litigated product defect and negligence actions against corporations such as Ford Motor Company, General Motors Corporation, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Terex Corporation, Genie Industries, and R-Vision.
In addition to the fields of consumer safety and product liability, Mr. Allen represents individuals and families injured or killed in semi-truck and motor vehicle accidents. In this realm, he has secured numerous multi-million dollar recoveries for his clients.
Managing a national practice, he has generated client recoveries exceeding 40 million dollars, including a $5,000,000.00 recovery for a young girl that was hit and injured by a semi-truck. The National Trial Lawyers Association recently recognized him as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Missouri. Missouri Lawyers Weekly has honored him three times as an ìUp & Coming Attorneyî or ìRising Star.î
Mr. Allen has a deep interest in jury psychology, and he is en-route to receive a Master’s Degree in Forensic Psychology. Mr. Allen is fascinated with how people think and talk about the intangible, emotional losses associated with a catastrophic personal injury, and his research in these areas is extensive. Mr. Allen is also an avid long-distance runner, and an active member of the Kansas City arts community.
You can reach Mr. Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.221.0382.
* J.D., University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, 2004
* M.A., Forensic Psychology, University of North Dakota, (en route)
* B.S., Psychology, Florida State University, 2000
* Attorney, Langdon & Emison, 2004-2009
* New York (Pending)
* Washington (Pending)
* Oregon (Pending)
* The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2011
* Rising Star, Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly, 2011
* Rising Star, Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly, 2010
* Up & Coming, Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly, 2009
* Invitation to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
* Outstanding Contribution, Johnson County, KS Prosecutor’s Office
* American Association of Justice (AAJ)
* Missouri Bar Association (MoBar)
* Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
* Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (KCMBA)
* National Brain Injury Trial Lawyers Association (NBITLA)
* The National Trial Lawyers
* KC LEGAL, Directors